Saturday, July 1, 2017

Let's Try This Again

I decided to start back up with WODs again today.  Went to bed feeling awful, woke up feeling queasy, but not quite as terrible.  Spotting seems to have let up for now, so what better time to start again, right?!

I wanted to do something that sounded manageable and would get me moving.  Just walking is definitely not enough for my body.  My back was starting to get like stiff and ache from lack of movement.  I felt this this workout hit all the major muscle groups without being too much for my ever-spotting cervix.  Where's the eye roll emoji when you need it??

So, here's what I did:

3 rounds-

10 hand release push ups
20 butterfly sit ups
30 air squats
20 lunges (10 per leg)
80 jumping jacks
60 second wall sit

I finished in 18:45, which is slower than I thought it would take, but.. pregnancy. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment