Monday, April 3, 2017

9 weeks, 3 days

My doctor called today and said she just got a chance to look at my ultrasound.  Unfortunately, she says she sees a hematoma (not sure if she is referring to an SCH or something else).  I already had my first OB appointment scheduled for this Wednesday night, so now I have to go for a second ultrasound tomorrow morning.  They will compare this one to the first to monitor the size of the baby and the hematoma.  I don't/haven't had any bleeding and the heartbeat was strong at my last appointment.  However, the baby was measuring 6 days behind at my first ultrasound, so I guess that's why they are being more cautious.  Hopefully everything looks okay tomorrow and she's happy with the baby's progress on Wednesday.  Until then, I've decided to cool it on the workouts.  I will be taking a little break until I speak with the doctor about what's safe and what's not.  Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment