Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Strength Day

Feeling pretty good today.  Some very slight bleeding left over, but overall feeling pretty much back to normal.  The bloating in my stomach is going away now.  The only symptom that I really have left of my pregnancy is HORRIBLE breakouts on my face.  Usually, I have really clear skin.  This is bad, and I'm mostly attributing it to crazy hormonal changes.  Hopefully, it subsides soon.

Anyway, it feels amazing to lift again.  I know I didn't take that much time off, but it feels like a year ago.  It's nice to get back to normal.  Since I was feeling pretty good, I decided to bring abdominal movements back today.  This is week 3, day 1 of my templates:

Deadlift: Deadlift (115 lbs) 2x13
Quads: Leg press (100 lbs) 2x20
Quads: DB walking lunge (25 lb DBs) 2x20
Hamstrings: Seated leg curl (60 lbs) 2x14
Vertical push: Standing DB shoulder press (15 lb DBs) 2x15
Vertical pull: Narrow grip pull down (60 lbs) 2x13
Rear/medial delts: Cable upright row (60 lbs) 2x13
Abs: Hanging knee raise 3x10

No comments:

Post a Comment