Saturday, April 22, 2017

AND I'M BACK!

I woke up this morning and decided that today would be the day that I officially hit the reset button.  I still have a little bleeding, but I want to get back to normal.  

While I probably should have started with something a little more cardio-based, I really missed just lifting.  So, I decided to continue on with my templates at the lighter weights I was using before for this week.  It worked out really well because the day that I had left off at was a mostly upper body workout.  I think I'm going to try to avoid abdominal and pelvic-based movements for another week or so.  I just want to be sure that everything heals normally and that I don't overdo it.

Next week, I want to redo my 10 rep maxes and restart the templates.  Then, I will do the templates 3x a week and also add in 1-2 days of cardio/HIIT workouts.

So, today's workout:

Vertical pull: Parallel pull ups 3x9
Horizontal pull: Underhand EZ row (45 lbs) 3x15
Rear/medial delt: DB side lateral raise (10 lb DBs) 3x14
Bicep: DB twist curl (15 lb DBs) 2x13
Vertical push: Seated barbell shoulder press (45 lbs) 3x11
Quads: Barbell walking lunge (45 lbs) 3x20
Hamstrings: 45 degree back raise (20 lb) 3x12

No comments:

Post a Comment