Friday, April 28, 2017

Long week = home workout

This week has been CRAZY busy for me at work.  I am totally pooped.  I really wanted to go to the gym, but hubs is working late tonight and I have buttholes for dogs.  Well, really just the younger one.  He gets destructive when we're gone too much.  Didn't feel like leaving and coming home to a destroyed couch (again...).

So, home workout it is!  I decided to try one I did a few weeks ago to compare pregnant vs. not pregnant (but out of shape because I have taken off way more than normal) Alyssa.  I definitely did this one in less time this time, but it was still not as easy as it looks.  Disclaimer: this workout is a little hard on the wrists because it is a lot of plank-based movements.  If you have wrist wraps, I would suggest wearing them.  Additionally, you could change up the rep/round count as I have outlined below.  It's the same amount of work either way, so do whatever works for you!

2 rounds of 25 reps each movement 
OR 5 rounds 10 reps each movement 
OR 10 rounds of 5 reps each movement-

Mountain climbers
Air squats
Push ups
Burpees
Left side lunge
Right side lunge
Right side plank crunch
Left side plank crunch
Jumping jacks
Plank shoulder taps

No comments:

Post a Comment