Saturday, March 11, 2017

6 weeks

Today I actually went TO the gym.  Woo!  This whole week I've been staying home and doing either body weight or kettlebell workouts. 

I have been following a 19 week strength program that is 3 days a week.  This is the last week and it is called a "deload" week, which means all of my weights, sets, and reps are SUPER low to let my body have a week off.  I get the importance, but it's also BORING, which is why I haven't wanted to go this week.  Today, I decided to stop making excuses and just go get it done already.  I decided to add some rowing to make myself feel better about the lack of volume...


Warm up:

500 m row (easy pace)
10 m inch worm forward (with 10 sec hold in plank)
10 m inch worm backward (with 10 sec hold in plank)

Lifting:

Bench (70 lb) 2 x 5
Inclined dumbbell press (20 lb DBs) 2 x 5
Dips 2 x 5
Row to chest (65 lbs) 2 x 5
Dumbbell rear lat raise (10 lb DBs) 2 x 5
45 degree back raise (20 lbs) 2 x 5
Dumbbell walking lunge (35 lb DBs) 10 x 2
Slant board sit-up (holding 25 lb plate) 2 x 5

Cardio:

500 m row (fast pace)

No comments:

Post a Comment