Friday, March 31, 2017

8 weeks, 7 days

I ended up skipping the gym on Thursday because I finally caught my husband's sinus cold that I have been trying to avoid all week.  I wanted to give myself a day to rest.  Not that it helped much- I still can't breathe today!  Since I'm pregnant, I'm just sucking it up and not taking anything.  I do have my Neti Pot, which I LOVE, and that's helping a bit.  Thank goodness for that invention!!  Sick preggo's dream!

Anyway, I took it slow at the gym today.  Nothing about this workout was all that strenuous, so it was a good one for a sick day.

Warm up:

500 m easy row
10 m inch worm forward (with 10 sec hold in plank and hamstring stretch)
10 m inch worm backwards (with 10 sec hold in plank and hamstring stretch)

Lifting:

Vertical pull: Parallel pull ups 3x6
Horizontal pull: Underhand EZ row 2x13 (45 lbs)
Rear/medial delts: DB side lateral raise 2x13 (10 lb DBs)
Biceps: DB twist curl 2x13 (15 lb DBs)
Vertical push: Seated barbell shoulder press 2x11 (45 lbs)
Quads: Barbell walking lunge 2x20 (45 lbs on back)
Hamstrings: 45 degree back raise 2x12 (20 lb DB)
Horizontal push: Push ups 3x10

No comments:

Post a Comment