Tuesday, March 28, 2017

8 weeks, 4 days

Well, my PLAN was to do this workout yesterday and then go to the gym to lift today, but I ended up getting tied up after work and got home super late.  Soo I ended up pushing this to today and I'll lift on Thursday.

My first ultrasound is tomorrow night and I am SO incredibly nervous.  I hardly slept at all last night and I'm sure I won't tonight either.  Hoping everything looks good and the little alien that is taking over my body is growing like it's supposed to!  ðŸ’“💗

Anyway, today's workout:

2 rounds of 25 reps each movement-

Mountain climbers
Air squats
Push ups
Burpees
Left side lunge
Right side lunge
Right side plank crunch
Left side plank crunch
Jumping jacks
Plank shoulder taps

This was way harder than I thought it would be in my head.  It's 500 reps total, so I'm not really sure what about it screamed "easy day" to me.  Then again, when you now get winded going up a flight of stairs, I guess it's to be expected.  This took me a little over 20 minutes.  I wasn't keeping time, but I know around when I started/stopped.  I took very few breaks and transitioned quickly between movements.  I wasn't speeding through the movements because I was trying to control my breath most of the time.  All-in-all a good, quick, full body workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment