Thursday, March 23, 2017

7 weeks, 6 days

Oh, man!  I feel like a broken record lately, but HOLY LACK OF MOTIVATION!  I just want to sit on my couch and do nothing as soon as I get home from work!  I am tired and I feel like a big, bloated whale.  I haven't had an ultrasound yet (next week!!!), but I feel way bigger than I thought I would at this point.  Apparently, I am NOT going to be one of those girls that you can't tell is pregnant until 6 months... womp womp!  :(

Thankfully, I was able to muster up some motivation to do a little something tonight.  Couldn't get my butt to the gym, but this was better than nothing...

Warm up:

Tabata (20 seconds work, 10 seconds rest)-

2 rounds-

Jumping jacks
Air squats
Jump rope (pretending like I have a rope, in my case)
Mountain climbers
Push ups
Butt kicks
Butterfly sit-ups

Workout:

4 rounds-

10 goblet squats
10 goblet thrusters
10 kb swings
10 push ups

I used a 35 lb kettlebell for the workout and I could not believe how out of breath I was!  I ended up taking way more breaks than I thought I would need to.  I timed myself just for kicks.  I didn't really care about my time, but I finished in 11:56.


No comments:

Post a Comment