Monday, May 22, 2017

Busy Sunday

This is going to be a belated post.  Yesterday was crazy and I didn't get a chance to post.  It was such a gorgeous day here, so we got a lot done.

I started the day off nice and early at the gym.  Followed it up with grocery shopping- my normal routine.  Then, once I got home, hubs and I went crazy on our yard.  We just moved in about a year ago and this is our first spring here.  The shrubs are out of control.  So, we trimmed everything, pulled out a few bushes, mulched everything, etc.  It looks GREAT now.  So amazing what a little work can do for your curb appeal.  Afterwards, we took our canoe out on the lake and did a little fishing.  Ended the day grilling some dinner and enjoying the back deck.  Bring on summer!!

Anyway, yesterday was my first time back in the gym in 2 WEEKS!! Crazy!  And I could tell.  I felt super weak today on my lifts.  Here's what I did:

Horizontal push: Push ups 2x16
Vertical push: Inclined DB press 3x6 (30 lb DBs)
Tricep: Barbell seated tricep extension 2x9 (30 lb barbell)
Horizontal pull: 1-arm dumbbell row 2x12 (30 lb DB)
Rear/medial delts: Barbell upright row 2x15 (50 lb barbell)
Hamstrings: Lying leg curl 2x16 (55 lb)
Quads: High bar back squat 2x12 (120 lb)
Abs: Slant board sit up 3x16 (holding 20 lb ball)

No comments:

Post a Comment