Thursday, May 11, 2017

Out of commission

Ugh.  So I haven't posted in a few days for a lot of reasons.  When I got home from the gym on Sunday and went to take a shower, I slipped stepping in and really messed up some muscles in my side/back.  It was really bad Sunday and Monday.  It started to improve Tuesday, so I figured I'd give it a few days off and get back to the gym today.  Then, yesterday, I came down with the mother of all flus and am still feeling awful today.  My throat is on fire, my chest is so congested, my voice is gone, and I have a fever that just won't break.  I have not been this sick in a LONG time.  So frustrating!

Anyway, since I can't work out, these are the workouts that I had PLANNED to do this week:

10 rounds for time-

10 air squats
10 push ups
10 butterfly sit-ups
10 dips (using a coffee table or something similar)

5 rounds for time-

15 kb swings (35 lb kb)
15 burpees
15 butterfly sit-ups

Plus one day of my templates.  I'll be catching up this weekend, hopefully!


No comments:

Post a Comment