Saturday, May 6, 2017

Saturday Strength

Happy Saturday!  Today was another template/strength day.  Finally feeling pretty back to normal this week.  My hormone levels are normalizing again.  I've lost the baby bloat and my face doesn't look like a 14 year old girl's anymore.  I've taken a few pregnancy tests and they're almost negative.  Still waiting for my first post-D&C period, but I'm sure it will come soon enough (and who really misses THAT anyway?!).

Anyway, here's the workout for today-

Warm up:

500 m row
10 m forward inch worm with 10 sec plank hold
10 m backward inch worm with 10 sec plank hold

Lifting:

Deadlift: Deadlift (115 lbs) 2x14
Quads: Leg press (100 lbs) 2x21
Quads: DB walking lunge (30 lb DBs) 2x20
Hamstrings: Seated leg curl (55 lbs) 2x15
Vertical push: Standing DB shoulder press (15 lb DBs) 2x17
Vertical pull: Narrow grip pull down (60 lbs) 2x15
Rear/medial delts: Cable upright row (60 lbs) 2x15
Abs: Hanging knee raise 3x10

No comments:

Post a Comment