Monday, May 29, 2017

Can't catch a break!

Ughhhhhhhhhhh.. yet another setback.  So frustrating! :(

Something that I did yesterday irritated my SI joint.  I have really hypermobile joints- always have- and it usually centers around my hips.  Sometimes, I randomly do something that makes my hips just ache and then I end up walking like an old lady.  Yesterday was apparently one of those days.  It was probably the sumo deadlifts because that's not a movement I do very often.

Unfortunately, that means that I had to take today off.  Hopefully, it resolves quickly and I can get back to doing something tomorrow.  Probably just a home WOD, if anything.  I'll hold off on finishing out my 10 rep maxes until I feel like I'm totally back to normal and then start my next cycle from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment