Tuesday, May 16, 2017

I Got Bronchitis!

Number of days since I've had a voice: 6.

As the weekend progress, my fever went down, but my cough got worse and I started to feel like I was breathing through a straw.  I started having panic attacks at night because I'd wake up and feel like I couldn't catch my breath.  So, I went back yesterday.  They said I started with the flu and now have bronchitis, so they gave me more pills to take.  What can I say?  When I do something, I do it big.  :)

Feeling somewhat better today, but I still have a REALLY bad cough (and no voice).  I am HOPING that I can get back into the gym on Thursday.  I think that's a realistic goal, given the sloooow dissipation of my symptoms.

Anyway, I would have done a home wod today, so here was the plan:

For time-

KB swing (35 lb)/Burpees

20/2
18/4
16/6
14/8
12/10
10/12
8/14
6/16
4/18
2/20

Start with 20 kb swings and 2 burpees.  Follow the sequence until you reach 2 kb swings and 20 burpees.  For an added challenge, go back up from the bottom (2/20 --> 20/2)!

No comments:

Post a Comment