Saturday, May 13, 2017

Yep.. Still Sick

Well, whatever I caught is a rough one.  I went to the doctor yesterday and it wasn't much help.  They did a strep test and the flu test, but I came up negative for both.  However, because of my symptoms and fever, they still gave me Tamiflu to take.  They said it might just be a strain of the flu that isn't recognized by the test.  Hopefully it starts to help soon.

So, going to the gym this weekend isn't going to happen.  I had planned to do one day of templates and one day of HIIT.  Here is what I had planned for today:

Warm up-

EMOM (every minute on the minute) for 12 minutes

Odd minutes-
10 kb swings (35 lbs)
5 push ups

Even minutes-
10 thruster (55 lbs)

Workout-

21-15-9 (complete 21 OHS, 21 burpees, 15 OHS, etc.)
Overhead squats (65 lbs)
Burpees

No comments:

Post a Comment