Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Old lady hips WOD

My hips were better today than yesterday, but still pretty painful.  I tried my best to hide the old lady walk at work though.  Short steps.. short, little baaaaby steps!  I'm trying not to take any ibuprofen or anything like that because we're not exactly trying to prevent getting pregnant again and I don't want to have anything to worry about if we get another surprise.

I wanted to do something that would stretch out my hips and get me moving, but nothing so crazy that I'd feel worse tomorrow.  I tried out a few jump squats and those felt good, so I came up with this-

Warm up:

1 min high plank
30 sec elbow plank
30 sec elbow plank with left leg lifted
30 sec elbow plank with right leg lifted
30 sec left side plank
30 sec right side plank
30 sec high plank
1 min elbow plank

Workout:

21-15-9-15-21 (do 21 of all movements, then 15, then 9, etc.)

Jump squats
Hand release push ups
Butterfly sit ups

No comments:

Post a Comment