Saturday, June 17, 2017

Early Updates

Well, I'm still having some slight spotting when I go to the bathroom, so I'm going to keep this weekend pretty low key.  I'm going to forgo working out and try to take it easy.  Luckily, I'm done with work for the summer in a few days, so I'll be able to relax and focus on taking care of myself.

The good news is my pregnancy tests (confession: I'm a POAS addict) are definitely getting darker as the days progress, which makes me feel a lot better.  I was really worried that this was a chemical pregnancy.  I called my doctor to set up my first appointment and mentioned the spotting.  They sent me for blood tests today and Monday to make sure that my progesterone levels are okay and hCG is doubling normally.  At this point, I can just hope and pray that everything is progressing as it should and I'll see later this week.

I feel extremely tired.  Way more tired than I felt with my last pregnancy, which I'm hoping is a good sign.  I went to bed before the sun went down yesterday and I probably will again tonight.  Although, I have also been WIDE awake at 3 AM the past few nights, so I'm sure that's contributing to how I feel.  My boobs are also starting to get bigger and feel slightly sore.  Again, all good signs, I think.

Anyway, here's my WOD idea for the day:

Warm up-

EMOM (every minute on the minute) for 10 minutes

20 mountain climbers
20 plank jacks
10 tricep dips (on coffee table)

WOD-

AMRAP (as many rounds as possible) in 15 minutes-

5 burpees
10 air squats
5 burpees
10 butterfly sit ups
5 burpees
10 lunges (each leg)

No comments:

Post a Comment