Thursday, June 15, 2017

Taking a Short Break

Well, just as I start feeling good about working out again, something pops up, as usual!!  This is a "something" that I am more than willing to take a little break from working out for though..

A positive test!!  I can't believe it!  

Since I just went through the miscarriage and all that goes with it, I have decided to take a short break from working out to let my body do it's thing.  So far, the tests are faint and I have had a little pink spotting in the mornings, which is, of course, concerning to me.  I'm worried about a chemical pregnancy or early miscarriage.  I'd rather be safe this time and feel like I did everything possible to give this little bean the best shot.  I'll still be posting workouts that I WOULD be doing, but I won't be doing them myself for a little while.  I'm going to stick with walking around my lake for now and hope for the best because that's all I can do at this point.

So, here's today's WOD idea-

10 rounds:

10 air squats
10 push ups
10 butterfly sit ups
10 dips (using a coffee table)

No comments:

Post a Comment