Sunday, June 4, 2017

Sunday!

My hips are feeling much better today.  Just a little left over soreness, but nothing terrible.  I decided to keep it pretty light again today so as not to irritate them again.  I chose a WOD that I actually did before and really liked.  I did this one back in February- not long before I found out I was pregnant, actually.  This workout sticks in my mind because it was the first time I thought to myself, "why am I so out of breath?"  Once I realized I was pregnant, it made sense.  This time, I thought it would maybe be a little easier, but it's definitely still a hard one.  I was drenched in sweat by the end.  Change the weight as necessary-

4 rounds:

500 m row <-- if your gym/home doesn't have a rower, you could also run 400 m (1/4 mile) or use a stationary bike for about 2 min
10 renegade rows with push up (15 lb DBs)
10 DB full body crunch(15 lb DB)
10 DB thrusters (15 lb DBs)

This took me a total of 24:10.  After yesterday's mostly upper body workout (and I went kayaking later in the day!), my arms/shoulders were smoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment