Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Summer!

Happy first day of summer!!  And last day of work for me!  So incredibly ready for a few weeks off after a super crappy year.  Thankful for time to recharge my batteries and grow this little poppy seed into an apple (per BabyCenter's baby sizing, haha)!

I decided to do some supersets today and boooooy can I tell I'm pregnant again.  Getting out of breath at the drop of the hat!  Never ceases to amaze me how that happens.  For that reason, I tried to take it slow today.  I wear a FitBit now, so I was watching my heart rate.  If it got too high, I took a little break to let it come back down.  There were 3 supersets total.  I completed the first in total, took a 60 second break, completed the second, took a 60 second break (that turned into more of a 2 min break because it took longer to get my heart rate down), and then completed the third.  

Here's what I did:

Superset #1

5 rounds-
10 goblet squats (35 lb kettlebell)
10 burpees

Superset #2

5 rounds-
10 goblet lunges (5 per leg, 35 lb kettlebell)
10 kettlebell swings (35 lb)

Superset #3

5 rounds-
10 alternating single leg step ups (on a coffee table)
30 second plank

I finished all 3 supersets in 23:13, including breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment