Saturday, June 10, 2017

Mash Up Day!

Decided to do a little bit of everything today.  I wanted to do some slower lifting, but also wanted to do a WOD and get my heart rate up for an extended period of time.  I decided to throw the lifting into my warm up and follow up with a WOD-type workout.  For the WOD, I put in a row, but you could also supplement with a run or bike.  Also, I decided to change up the walking lunge and do some weighted and some unweighted.  Overall, it was a great workout!  Happy Saturday!

Warm up:

10 minute EMOM (every minute on the minute)

Power clean
Push press
Front squat
Thruster

I did 45 lbs minute 1, 65 lbs minutes 2-3, and 75 lbs for the remainder

WOD:

5 rounds

250 m row <-- you could also do a 200 m or 1/8 mile run
20 butterfly sit ups
20 hand release push ups
20 walking lunge (on rounds 1, 3, and 5 I added a 25 lb plate and made it an overhead walking lunge)

Time- 24:55

No comments:

Post a Comment