Friday, June 2, 2017

FriYAY

Happy Friday!

Yesterday was an active rest day.  I took my kayak out on the lake after work for around 45 minutes.  I LOVE kayaking.  It's such a good upper body workout, but so fun that I don't feel like I'm working out.

I have the day off today, so I took a nice 2 mile walk around our lake this morning.  I will also probably be taking my kayak out later today.  It has been so rainy and cold here lately.  I'm excited to finally have a few nice, warm days to enjoy the lake.

This isn't quite as "active" as my usual workouts, and that's intentional.  My hips are still bothering me.  Especially my right side.  I want to keep moving, but I don't want to do anything that's going to prolong the pain.  I figured a walk was a good way to do that today.  Always important to listen to your body and even when your mind says "Go! Go! Go!"

No comments:

Post a Comment